My Review of Roku LT Streaming Player

Originally submitted at Roku

Roku lowest priced high-definition streaming player.


LOVE IT!

By mizzbrizz from Cleveland, OH on 1/3/2012

 

5out of 5

Pros: Compact, Great value, Reliability, Easy to use, Built in Wi-Fi, High quality picture, Easy to set up

Cons: Want more video choices

Best Uses: Where you'll use it most

Describe Yourself: Movie buff, Hulu plus user, Netflix fan

When I was looking for a way to watch streaming products, I checked out your product. I told a friend about it as well and we both both bought one for our homes. I can't say enough good things about Roku and can't wait to get HBO OD as well. Keep adding great new options. I love your solution!

(legalese)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mama's Girl

Join the Navy, See the World!

Figuring Life Out - One Thousand Gifts